New Replies to Your Posts Unread posts since last visit 10 Most Recent Posts MBBSL
WELCOME to MASTER BOOZIES BLUE STAR LOUNGE

March 29, 2024, 02:55:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Been sitten here tinkin

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Been sitten here tinkin  (Read 320 times)
DC
Queen Mistress

ise qwacked....gets sum duck tape LOL

View Profile
« on: December 04, 2006, 11:31:32 pm »

an lookin at diff things, to see the progress of two gurls in here, makes me smile. Marigold and Lorraine, when i see things come through in the intermediate classes...i am thrilled to see yer werk an the strides the both you are doing...the info being learned is unreal...an invaluable... for  it will carry with you an am sure will prove to show in your work as you progress in your psp....another pass you two...now onto the fourth week siya110py
Charity an geezler i wish you had more time in your busy lives now to grow with us, but i know come the first of the year when it slows down, i am sure you will continue on in yer studies and grow as well.

All have you been a great support group, an i feel that is an asset in learnin, to be able to rely on friends ta help when yer at yer wits end a bein able to takes things in....luvs ya all hug2
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

HC
Harem Gurl/PSP Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 10:29:17 am »

Good Morning Miss Blue ~ Tis a bit too fast paced for me right now with the amount of work that I bring home from the office…………..Psp is supposed to be fun and not stressful and I was feeling wayyyyyyy too much stress.   That being said, I am still doing puttering away with another group where it is self-paced.  Blue, you remember the group that I thought I got kicked out of – well I got an email from the mod asking if I was still wanting to do lessons.  My emails had been bouncing back from her for the longest and when she wrote last, I tried again and lo and behold she received it………… I am back on track now with this group and in addition to the regular weekly lessons they are sending out twice a week Christmas tutorials. 

Another girlfriend of mine is very involved in a number of yahoo groups and she emailed me last evening asking me to go on the waiting list for a group that she just graduated from.  I am now on this list.     

I have seen some amazing work by both Marigold and Lorraine and know they will continue to grow and learn ~ Bless them both!   One thing is for sure...........they have more patience then I do Smiley 
Report Spam   Logged
Lorraine
PSP Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2006, 05:31:55 am »

Thanks Blue and HC. I really enjoy it, but have really lost interest in it knowing now that I have fallen behind in the classes because of the snow/hydro incident from earlier this week. I emailed the group and Jaki told me to get the Vector test in as soon as I could and to go on and take a look at the new lessons. No pressure there but I'm still feeling overwhelmed.
Report Spam   Logged
DC
Queen Mistress

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2006, 07:04:38 pm »

lorraine the pixel tuts in week 4 are simple...yoo will have no trubble in dem....an as fer gettin yer test dun u will do fine in dat too...friggen power outtages...lard  maid....so ya lost power  geesus id be nuts Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
Lorraine
PSP Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2006, 07:47:14 pm »

Power and phone services from Monday nite till late Wednesday evening, not to mention the fact that I had to have a new hydro meter installed, plus exstensive electrical work done inside. It was friggin coldddd. lol You never realize what you take forgranted, until its gone.
Report Spam   Logged
DC
Queen Mistress

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2006, 01:33:12 pm »

holy frigg  an dis wus becuz of a storm ya had...good geesus did sumtin blow dat ya wooda had ta have a new meter Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
Lorraine
PSP Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2006, 01:09:04 pm »

The eave board came loose from the house with the weight of the snow on the hydro wires.All of that fell, coming down on the hydro meter and separating it from the house. Wires,meter,and eave board ended up in the back of my next door neighbours pickup truck. There was extensive damage to the meter and therefore it had to be replaced, along with my panel box. I still had fuses, but it had to be upgraded to circut breakers. Everything happens for a reason, I believe, cause when the electrician looked at my other panel box and fuses, he said that we were lucky that we haven't had an electrical fire. He showed me some areas on the old box where wires had overheated and melted the coating off and stuck to the box.
Report Spam   Logged
DC
Queen Mistress

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2006, 07:37:22 pm »

WOW  man oh man  i guess yer right...tank gawd it did happen...lard can u imagin if a fire cooda happened   my geesus maid Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
marigold
PSP Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2006, 05:35:51 pm »

Wow, Lorraine , that was terrible , I don't remember even hearing about the storm....I knew you were late because of weather, I saw your email go through the group, but didn't know how bad it was . So sorry to hear. hug2
Thanks Blue and HC, such kind words  hug2
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Web Site Hit Counter
Internet Dating Services
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum