New Replies to Your Posts Unread posts since last visit 10 Most Recent Posts MBBSL
WELCOME to MASTER BOOZIES BLUE STAR LOUNGE

April 18, 2024, 10:34:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Chat thread

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chat thread  (Read 2312 times)
DC
Queen Mistress

ise qwacked....gets sum duck tape LOL

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2006, 04:43:06 pm »

gurls it is a very good class, one that is a commitment tho, an depending on how much time u puts into it is what u will get back...the teachers there are tops...i was in the eagles nest, the gurls there were very prompt in answering things an correcting lessons. the have a series of 50 lessons to go through and you are given 8 weeks to complete it....after completion of your 50 lessons you are then given a test....then u graduate to the intermediate if u wans.

Marigold, filters are a bugger dear at first when learning....  wen you extract dem...you have to extract them to a file   some where on yer computer....i made a folder on mine in me documents an called it JASC PLUGS  das where i puts mine...an ya has ta remember ta make a new folder everytime u extract.  so dey is kept neet n tidy. den u has ta go into yer psp an go to...file..preferences...file locations on the left ther is a list of psp things...click on plug ins it is there u add the location of where yer file was made.....this is so  yer PSP will know where to look to load yer plug ins.  now if they still dont work  you may need some ddl files in yer sysyem 32 folder...but lets gets ya doin de first first....dis is one de first lessons in that yahoo group
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Web Site Hit Counter
Internet Dating Services
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum