New Replies to Your Posts Unread posts since last visit 10 Most Recent Posts MBBSL
WELCOME to MASTER BOOZIES BLUE STAR LOUNGE

April 19, 2024, 03:04:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

DC..I need some help please

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DC..I need some help please  (Read 365 times)
marigold
PSP Member

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2006, 05:57:36 pm »

DC..I'm having a problem, you know where the gradients are supposed to be , well , I don't know how I managed to get the pinwheel last time , all I can get now is the asphault...what am I doing wrong, I cannot get any to show  and don't know where to look or them  (that little box on the right , right ??) anyway , they are not there  Cry Cry
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

DC
Queen Mistress

ise qwacked....gets sum duck tape LOL

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 06:59:59 pm »

ok, in PSP 7  the textures are found right under your foreground an background  color palette on the right of your screen....you click on the circle with the line through it to open it...den click on the box..an a box will open an click on the arrow a it will drop down with all your selections.

on PSP 8 when u opens the materials palette by clickin on the foreground ot backround...the box opens an to the right you check the box for textures at the top..  then that enables u to choose Wink

hope this helps if not i will do sum pics for u
Report Spam   Logged
marigold
PSP Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 07:12:59 pm »

oh dear, I have tried that , but as soon as I click on the circle with the line thru it , it closes again really fast , then if i try and click on th ebox, all I get is the bean thing or the asphault...oh , it's gonna driev me nuts lol...I'm trying so hard at this , and not getting very far  Cry
Report Spam   Logged
DC
Queen Mistress

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 07:17:31 pm »

heres de pics wit de colors in dis tred... http://mbbsl.smfforfree.com/topic/604.0.html ......yoo will see that in the second one is textures  u has ta click de lil box...den that will allow u ta click the lil arrow on the right to open the chices of textures
the top one is psp7...you can see textures onunder the colors on the right...you unlock them  then clicks on the square an a box  will appear for you to selct the texture

dat sumtimes happens to me....if u is habin trubble...save yer werk as pspimage...close it den open agin....clicks on de black arrow i guess...not de circle...it shood opens....wen u chooses de kind...de lil arrow on de side to the right opens the selections
Report Spam   Logged
DC
Queen Mistress

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 07:23:56 pm »

an hey...takes a while ta learns all dem friggen buttens...u will gets de hang of it maid....hell tooks me a while ta figgure ders a foreground an background Shocked  an i never eben looked at de textures n wat nut  fer a while...takes it eesy on yaself...u will gets er...tis frustaratin an sumtimes in de frustartion we dusin seems ta gets too far, but maid u is doin good...an ine sure it will clicks in soon hug2
Report Spam   Logged
marigold
PSP Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 09:58:16 pm »

Hi DC, I thought I had replied to you last night, meant to, but must have got carried away ...I know now , after much trying , to open the gradients and textures , it was so simple once I found out how happy0065 lol..thanks for your help hug2
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Web Site Hit Counter
Internet Dating Services
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum