New Replies to Your Posts Unread posts since last visit 10 Most Recent Posts MBBSL
WELCOME to MASTER BOOZIES BLUE STAR LOUNGE

March 29, 2024, 05:36:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Welcome

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 562 times)
DC
Queen Mistress

ise qwacked....gets sum duck tape LOL

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2006, 10:17:32 am »

Welcome friends.
I hope you enjoy being a member of Blue's PSP Club.
Let me first say, i am in no way fully knowledgeable in PSP whatsoever; I myself have only been at it fer approx 9 months.
I am constantly learning myself.
So please excuse me if I have a bit of trouble with some things.
I feel that everyone can contribute...for we all do things differently an in sharing them, we all learn.
For those of you first getting a taste of PSP, enjoy.
Some of us have been there, and know the excitedness an the deep exasperation of wanting to give up; but dont.
It takes time an we are all here for you.

So, in this club, everywun can share; if you have something that you feel you want to share with the club go right ahead.
If someone finds a tut  and would likes to share it...go right ahead....we can even help each other if we happen to get stuck on it...of which sometimes happens lol.
Lets all share what we know and love to do...and in so doing learn an expand our horizons in our journey through PSP
So Have Fun, this lil private spot is yours to use and enjoy

Luv Blue
aka DC
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

marigold
PSP Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 09:41:46 pm »

thanks DC....i really have been slow at it ...sometimes i think I know some things and then *poof* it is gone ...looking very forward to this  yahoo
Report Spam   Logged
DC
Queen Mistress

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2006, 02:13:19 am »

i nose what yer sayin there maid....in the last month ive been learnin things an i fines i have ta keep goin at it so i will remember...yet wen it goes poof...it usually takes just a lil friggen til it comes back ta me  LOL

its always a slow start though....its a lotta info to takes in at first....yoo will do great..i nose Afro
Report Spam   Logged
Lorraine
PSP Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 06:36:26 pm »

I've spent the last hour or so just wandering around the psp area and I must say that you have done an awesome job girly. I commend you! I"m looking forward to tackling some of the projects very soon. Keep up the great work!!  Afro
Report Spam   Logged
DC
Queen Mistress

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 06:59:26 pm »

ohh tanks lorraine....i wans eberywun ta feels at home an be able ta learn...as i have learned from those tuts...looking forward to seeing others results an learning from each other Afro
Report Spam   Logged
Geezler
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 10:41:10 am »

WOW blue, WTG, simply awesome
Report Spam   Logged
DC
Queen Mistress

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 10:45:35 am »

welcum geezler, an tanks Wink  I hopes ya all enjoys yaself as much as i did settin things up an continue ta add.  ive found it helps to have a support system wen learnin psp an if dis helps others den twill be werth it all.  Afro
Report Spam   Logged
HC
Harem Gurl/PSP Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2006, 04:31:25 am »

Blue ~ Again, you have done an amazing job hun at putting together this psp club.......... I dabbled a little last year as many of us did but never kept at it.......... For me, it is like starting all over again from the very basic of basics. 

It can be so frustrating when things don't go right, lol and I for sure wants ta trow it away but I don't........ I am going to master it yet.  Btw - those pesky masks that was giving me truble - Well they finally saw it my way and I think I gots it now, lol.

Looking forward to learning so so much more in the day ahead!

Thank you Blue for the work that you have done it putting this together for us all to share.

hug2
Report Spam   Logged
DC
Queen Mistress

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 08:36:54 am »

yess i as well did the same with my psp...i became stagnent in de fact dat watever i new is what it was...seen things but jus let it be...i low we all have spells like that...down times in creativity perhaps. ive found though  if you do keep at it as i have in this last month er two...u llearn soo much an begin to grasp the psp tool ....but like u said tis easy to get frustrated. i guess when i had joined a group..i realized it helped alot...and when i seen in the bar how that some inquired about some things...i new that we could all benefit frum a place together....sometimes bigger forums are a bit overwhelmin.

im glad you grasped the masks...it had taken me a while...an as with all things with PSP ive found ..theres so many ways a goin about things that we all do what is the easiest for us to accomplish the task. i guess this is in all the learnin process. an wunce ya figgure sumthing out, it sure is a feeling of accomplishment. same as when wun makes a tag...its really a good feelin to share what one has done....an others in seeing what is done can see an learn different things as well...i have watched others with tags an when i sees something it spurs me on or perhaps it gives me ideas for something else....wunce everywun feels comfortable, will be nice to see wen all askes wun another how to do this an that an we all dabbles into things to make us all grow in our psp.  watever wun puts into it will what dey gets in return.

Glad your getting back inta learnin PSP...if ya has any questios or shares...feel free ta  post away.

33 hears to learnin Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Web Site Hit Counter
Internet Dating Services
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum