New Replies to Your Posts Unread posts since last visit 10 Most Recent Posts MBBSL
WELCOME to MASTER BOOZIES BLUE STAR LOUNGE

March 28, 2024, 02:37:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

NOTICE

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NOTICE  (Read 146 times)
DC
Queen Mistress

ise qwacked....gets sum duck tape LOL

View Profile
« on: October 29, 2008, 06:33:49 pm »

I have decided to open the arcade  and the  bar for reading. posting is disabled due to shortage of admin. As to the future of this board, is as is until i decide what to do. There is a wealth of posts/imformation etc on this board and should be accessable to all.  There are however some things which are enclosed in this forum that are open to your own interpretation.... they are left as a reminder to lessons learned.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at blue@melsgraphics.com

I would hope you use this forum for the good thats enclosed...the psp forum is full of immense info. the lounge is full of fun, and good times...memories to be remembered...enjoy.

Thank you

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

DC
Queen Mistress

ise qwacked....gets sum duck tape LOL

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 05:47:09 am »

i had forgot to post a while ago that boozie has been reinstated as admin and the bar is open once again. Please when posting be mindful of the rules of the bar.
I realize much went on here in the bar most in the brawl room of which is a rule free area. An appolgy was given to me by Boozie of which i feel is sincere and have accepted it. Many things happened in the past, and even though as humans we cannot forget, we do however must move forward.
This bar was made to have fun...enjoy

DC
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Web Site Hit Counter
Internet Dating Services
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum