New Replies to Your Posts Unread posts since last visit 10 Most Recent Posts MBBSL
WELCOME to MASTER BOOZIES BLUE STAR LOUNGE

April 16, 2024, 10:15:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ROBERT

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROBERT  (Read 319 times)
robert

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2008, 05:28:53 pm »

Please explain what shit i'm spreading around... Are you denying the fact that you "demanded" your account deleted? I can screenshot the pm for you and post it here... Are you both denying the fact that you was warned beforehand? I can read John, and I have read every word you both wrote since your account was deleted. Gabby, you earned your ban at the same time. you've said some really nice things too. These can't be taken back.

At this point John, you've destroyed any credibility you ever carried with me. You too Gabby, and please don't blame me. I've read everything posted and the fact that you both took everything public and posted here turns my guts.

Gabby, you made the assumption that your ban was permanent. The fact is, you are only the 2nd ban i've ever put in place since it's inception and it is set for a week. And Gabby, I really don't know if I want you back on webbers anymore after what i'm reading here. True colors shine through... you just couldn't let it go.

John, believe whatever you want to believe, there's nothing i'm going to say to change your mind. Mel had nothing to do with this, I alone carry this burden. The worst thing anyone can do is treat me like an idiot. I carried through on a request you made, but now i'm the biggest asshole in the world to you. And that's fine.

Bash away folks, it's just going to make things worse.

Report Spam   Logged
robert

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2008, 05:30:51 pm »

have you ever stood up for your friends?

yeah gabby, i have stood up for friends many times... I suspected something was up but now I know why you were standing up for him. History repeats itself doesn't it.

Just  the same as before. 
Report Spam   Logged
Boozie
master

i no u hate me, but not as much as i hate myself.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2008, 05:32:12 pm »

whatever robert you sound like molly now.someday you too will see that cow for what she really is.
Report Spam   Logged
tnt

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2008, 05:34:31 pm »

robert i didn,t deny that you had warned me , i had written you back and you didn,t reply to me. when u did bann me you din,t say it was for tempary. when i replyed to those threads it wasn,t an attack towards blue but I know if was flora who wrote you and complained and started a thread of her own to make a dig towards john
Report Spam   Logged
Boozie
master

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2008, 05:35:24 pm »

yes tnt but that ok because it was towards me
Report Spam   Logged
Boozie
master

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2008, 05:36:44 pm »

it funny how she always sends somebody in to face the music instead of coming in herself.somethings never change
Report Spam   Logged
tnt

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2008, 05:37:51 pm »

up untill yesterday I have never shown any disrespect to you or your adminstrators.  its seems okay for people to speak their minds and not others what happened to freedom of speech.

Report Spam   Logged
tnt

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2008, 05:43:05 pm »

yeah gabby, i have stood up for friends many times... I suspected something was up but now I know why you were standing up for him. History repeats itself doesn't it.

Just  the same as before. 

what the hell  is thats suppose to mean
Report Spam   Logged
robert

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2008, 05:50:32 pm »

Lets look back at history folks... John, the last time you and Mel were on the outs, both you and gabby brought it to webbers. Please don't deny that, all the posts are still there... Nobody was banished at that time.

Gabby, there's no denying that you were involved at that time, and I really don't care how you were involved. You supported John in his bashing of Mel back then, I know it and so do you. Please don't play the angel with me...

Are you worried john that there's some big discussion about you and gabby on webbers? Nobody has said a word anywhere and in fact, unless they read here, they probably don't know. I never made it public.

So here's round 2. (or is it 3?)

Here's John starting the same friendship crap again and Gabby, you're in there yet again supporting John. History tells me something is up, Anyone can smell BS a mile away. Hey, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck. And again, no matter what you think, nobody else had anything to do with it...

I used to think that if it's posted on another board, i'm not going to worry too much about it... I thank you both for changing my mind on that.

That's all I have to say Smiley

Take care, both of you.

Report Spam   Logged
Boozie
master

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2008, 06:11:21 pm »

Robert I been talked about before and I dončt give a shit what anybody says about me.As for the rest its your opinion and you can have it.You can express it even.I DONčT bann people here for doing that.Even when I dončt agree with them.
You talk about respect for admins but you come here and totally disrespect me.At least you waited until the bitch removed my powers.I want to thank you for kindly replying to my message too.After all you asked me to message you.
Report Spam   Logged
Boozie
master

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2008, 06:21:46 pm »

It looks like we have a couple peeping tom cods in the bush.
Report Spam   Logged
tnt

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2008, 06:36:01 pm »

im not shocked with that they are too afraid to come out of the bushes and show who they are , i bet i can guess who they are
Report Spam   Logged
Boozie
master

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2008, 06:37:27 pm »

yeah you know she there pulling the strings
Report Spam   Logged
tnt

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2008, 06:41:16 pm »

i see the king is here , here my son have a drink on me  Laie_16.gif
cause your gonna need it
Report Spam   Logged
Boozie
master

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2008, 06:45:28 pm »

funny they ban me but come here for their thrills
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Web Site Hit Counter
Internet Dating Services
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum