New Replies to Your Posts Unread posts since last visit 10 Most Recent Posts MBBSL
WELCOME to MASTER BOOZIES BLUE STAR LOUNGE

March 28, 2024, 04:54:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Molly's rant

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Molly's rant  (Read 338 times)
Boozie
master

i no u hate me, but not as much as i hate myself.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2007, 12:19:56 am »

Its history repeatin itself.Remember the DH a couple years ago?
Report Spam   Logged
DC
Queen Mistress

ise qwacked....gets sum duck tape LOL

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2007, 04:28:52 am »

i had said that to someone yesterday......an im sure u remember when everwun frum der was banned wit no reason.....how that people were angry n ventin...an caused more anger n bitterness amongst people....an it gut no where as in solving anything......for there is no solution.....
dont get stuck on the bitterness n anger this time...it only dus harm to yerself.

i know people needs to vent.....but sumtimes reading/hearin vents...it can cause more trouble.........fer in spewin off when yer angry in a forum or off line....sumtimes things gets lost in the translation wen angry.

dunt gets me wrong....yer all very welcome to vent here...sumhow this fer me is a safe haven where i can vent....an sumtimes venting with people that nose you can be more supportive than one thinks...fer it gets it outta ya an puts things into perspective.

Donna, wantin an explanation is only human...an i no that you feel unwarrented for the bann....i know yoo feel the bann was not given by molly.....but think about it.....if it wasnt......and what was said to you that night was true ...an you were appreciated by the owner in yer membership n postings....wouldt you have heard back something by now?Huh?  dunt be fooled.  realization of who people are does takes wun back.
Report Spam   Logged
fancyface
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2007, 06:31:11 am »

i had said that to someone yesterday......an im sure u remember when everwun frum der was banned wit no reason.....how that people were angry n ventin...an caused more anger n bitterness amongst people....an it gut no where as in solving anything......for there is no solution.....
dont get stuck on the bitterness n anger this time...it only dus harm to yerself.

i know people needs to vent.....but sumtimes reading/hearin vents...it can cause more trouble.........fer in spewin off when yer angry in a forum or off line....sumtimes things gets lost in the translation wen angry.

dunt gets me wrong....yer all very welcome to vent here...sumhow this fer me is a safe haven where i can vent....an sumtimes venting with people that nose you can be more supportive than one thinks...fer it gets it outta ya an puts things into perspective.

Donna, wantin an explanation is only human...an i no that you feel unwarrented for the bann....i know yoo feel the bann was not given by molly.....but think about it.....if it wasnt......and what was said to you that night was true ...an you were appreciated by the owner in yer membership n postings....wouldt you have heard back something by now?Huh?  dunt be fooled.  realization of who people are does takes wun back.

Again I still have the upmost repsect for Molly...

I do beleive me being banned was wrong as I have not said anything on the board to have gotten me banned...

I was always told pm are pms and thats that...

Each time I replyed in Mollys a member would say digs about me but that was that was not so...

If I want to type digs Im shore everyone would know I was making digs...

not just one person with a poor poor me thing goin on...

anyways life goes on and Im shore the truth will come out in time...

Sorry for the Vent mel...

Report Spam   Logged
Boozie
master

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2007, 08:40:30 am »

That is what this thread is for Fancy.Your biggest crime was being a known friend of mine.
Report Spam   Logged
fancyface
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2007, 09:05:18 am »

Bozzie if thats why I got banned for being your friend then I think Im better off out of there...

I can have who I chosse as my friend and I chosse u as one who helped me on my life path and that  my Friend is true friendship...

I need nothing only friendship in return from you which u have givin  me...

Something we may not see eye to eye on but I would never make fun of you over your belifes...Cuz some on my belives are not yours also..

thats why people have openions alot are assholes but its ok to hear things and grow from them..
Report Spam   Logged
Boozie
master

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2007, 09:30:35 am »

49 siya110py boozienme.gif
Report Spam   Logged
DC
Queen Mistress

ise qwacked....gets sum duck tape LOL

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2007, 12:02:37 pm »

First off donna...dunt be appolgizin fer wat u feel is so.  nun of us need to. i have based  what i know to be true in what i have been through an how people have treated me accordinly...things i have learned.....everywuns situation is different.....everywuns perspection is different....an in what i have seen an gone through...i say it.. as i have.
donna , have you gotten a reply yet concernin you askin about why you were banned?Huh  probably not....that in itself an the things i have learned is how i base my opinion.

Boozie, i know you "feel" that everywuns banning is yer fault or yer responsible for it...but you are not responsible fer their way a thinking an decisions of bannings. we have seen bannings there that has had no reason...only based on what they felt to be true against them...so that being said....they made de rulings...so be it....they will ferever see things tru der eyes as yoo will tru yers.....accept dem fer who dey is....tisn gunna change
Report Spam   Logged
TNT
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2007, 04:07:28 pm »

let me make something clear Boozie its not your fault that I got banned
I accept full resposibilty for what i did no one took a gun and made me copy and paste in   mollys
I felt what they did to you wasn,t not right and I don,t have any regrets  smiley%20(55) if they have a problem with you and I being friends then they can kiss my ass  boozienme.gif

blue my luv I an,t mad that im banned and I am moving on luv
I have this site to post in and the newfoundwebbers so all is not lost and believe me when i say i have no regrets  boozienme.gif

Donna you say you have the upmost respect for molly but do she have respect for you ?
Report Spam   Logged
fancyface
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2007, 05:50:35 pm »

Im not shore Gabby

hey u forgot my site luh lol may be thats why I got banne cuz I have my own site lol
Report Spam   Logged
TNT
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2007, 03:35:39 pm »

yes luv i forgot about your site too  Wink popjennins.gif
Report Spam   Logged
Boozie
master

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2007, 11:35:47 am »

As long as theres a bar you girls will have a place to go.

If you girls have a different opinion than I do.Feel free to say so.That is encouraged here.One track minds run the bushes and stalog 13.
Report Spam   Logged
fancyface
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2007, 04:26:49 pm »

Bozzie I love Tie Domi boozienme.gif fighting0030.gif
Report Spam   Logged
Boozie
master

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2007, 06:53:25 pm »

bad bad 27
Report Spam   Logged
TNT
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2007, 08:00:00 pm »

boozie you know me by now that there is no back doors with me
I tell it like it is. What Geezler and molly did was not right and how they treated you and banned joy
and God forbit if anyone else has an oponion than Geelzer  she a bitch that my oponion

there a lot more i can say but im in a good mood soooooooooo im gonna go and get a drink at the bar  boozienme.gif
Report Spam   Logged
Boozie
master

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2007, 12:52:13 am »

hug2 siya110py
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Web Site Hit Counter
Internet Dating Services
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum