New Replies to Your Posts Unread posts since last visit 10 Most Recent Posts MBBSL
WELCOME to MASTER BOOZIES BLUE STAR LOUNGE

March 28, 2024, 04:55:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Molly's rant

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Molly's rant  (Read 339 times)
Boozie
master

i no u hate me, but not as much as i hate myself.

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2007, 02:57:02 pm »

Now on to vent # two! Roberts rule of Fighting, flaming and personal attacks...he said they would be deleted but when one arsehole (Boozie) over there made mention once again that this site is bushes it was left there for over 24 hrs..that member has since been banned from this site permanently..I just did him a favour and removed him from the bushes..Why he always chose to start a racket when a get together is on the go for Jill and Sean is beyond me... I'm sick and fawkin' tired of him bring stress to me through his nasty Pm's and intto MY FRIENDs life.. Jilly ducky you carry on and have a good time at your party my ducky..like I said before, anyone that would go to a friends party and cause havoc..then there's something mentally wrong with that person.. and if I thought for one minute that my being at your weddin' would cause you stress ducky, then I'd stay home just so you and Sean can enjoy probably the most important occasion in your lives..God luv the two of yas luh! Yer da bestest in my books

I heard it said once that Robert told someone that word around the net was that he ruled with an iron fist..now eeder he tinks he's da lord himself or he got some Nazi traits in him because power should not even be an issue on these sites from the owners..I try and treat everyone the same..if I delete the post of one..I delete the post of the others involved and/or remove the thread..

First off how you ban someone who left the site 2 weeks before is beyond me.

I wonder what nasty PMs she means.Must be the ones that her and Twit are sending back and forth.Sounds like a fetish to me.

How in the name of God Jill and Sean's party comes into this I have no idea.I never said a cross word to anybody that will be at that party.I feel secure in saying that they both know I would never do anything to hurt them or ruin their party or wedding.I have told them both that I would gladly stay home rather than that happen.Those that know me should know this.

I heard it said once that Robert told someone that word around the net was that he ruled with an iron fist..now eeder he tinks he's da lord himself or he got some Nazi traits in him because power should not even be an issue on these sites from the owners..I try and treat everyone the same.. if I delete the post of one..I delete the post of the others involved and/or remove the thread..

This from the one who craves power.It's almost laughable.
Sure you delete the post of one..or delete the post of the others involved and/or remove the thread..  yeah right Kathy. You do unless it came from Sher or that little Twit.

Finally this was a rant that Molly insured couldn't be replied to.  She even banned Joy that very day.

Molly you are a ego manic who just can't stand the fact that some people in these sites like us.
You can't control me so you have to try and destroy my name. Keep it up
Those that truly know me won't fall for it I'm sure.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TNT
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 04:15:52 pm »

boozie i just posted this at mollys and it was erased asap
lol
I guess they are afraid of everyone knowing the truth lmfao true colors always shows  boozienme.gif
Report Spam   Logged
Boozie
master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 06:24:17 pm »

Did you really expect anything different?
Report Spam   Logged
DC
Queen Mistress

ise qwacked....gets sum duck tape LOL

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 06:58:23 pm »

It truely shows of a person... to vent about someone when they are not there or able to respond, but then again....takes it frum where it comes....

As you had said.....the people  who know you.... KNOW BETTER...... an to even comment on such  is to feed  the mentality of it.

If this helps in getting it off yer chest....tis good......dunt let it eets at ya no more

Looks up an onward hug2

Report Spam   Logged
TNT
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 09:19:02 pm »

boozie my luv I knew it was gonna happen once i did it ,

but hey I anin,t gonna loose sleep  siya110py
Report Spam   Logged
TNT
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 09:39:50 pm »

i have been told it was Geezler who banned me from there

Report Spam   Logged
Boozie
master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2007, 12:43:41 am »

Mrs.Klink is at it again eh.
Report Spam   Logged
TNT
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2007, 05:09:01 am »

and the thread was not erased it was pulled from me and then I was banned

and someone told me it was still there  smiley%20(137)

her reason for banning me was copying and pasting lol

so I told faye she and her wolf pack can kiss my ass smiley%20(137)
Report Spam   Logged
fancyface
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2007, 08:56:21 am »

Guess what Im banned yup not a clue as to why?Huh

I never said anything bad on the boards and Molly and I was in pms last nite and we both were very respectful to each other May be Faye banned me???
she thinks Ive been diggin her for 2 years ....when I never had the net for 2 years things that make yah go hummmmmmmmm...........
Report Spam   Logged
Boozie
master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2007, 09:56:25 am »

Unbelieveable the power trip that they are on over there.
Report Spam   Logged
TNT
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2007, 11:03:32 am »

I got a feeling there is more to come and people are gonna really see  smiley%20(137)
Report Spam   Logged
TNT
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2007, 11:04:21 am »

Donna my luv you are a good person don,t worry about faye
Report Spam   Logged
fancyface
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2007, 12:43:23 pm »

Gabby thanks I know Im a good person and have never said anything bad on Mollys Board Molly always said to me if u have problems use the pms and thats what I did...

One time in my life Faye bothered me but not no more my love...

I did ask if u got banned in a thread and no one aswered me so I said I guess so and then I pmed Molly...

Molly and my pm will stay as a pm I have the up most respect for Molly and always will...

Im just shocked that I was banned thats all...
Report Spam   Logged
TNT
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2007, 03:36:38 pm »

have molly gotten back to ya at all
Report Spam   Logged
TNT
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2007, 08:40:58 pm »

I don,t get shocked anymore
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: